Second Referendum is our only hope
The Election failed to show us any way forward.We are now in a worse situation.
We have to reconsider our situation and ask the public to reconsider their situation NOW before we negotiate with the EU
We need to have another referendum.
We also need to state on the voting document
If we vote out it will make us poorer.
If we vote in our economy will be better
- DDG Paugam calls for coherent standards, support for small players in transition toward decarbonisationGlobal efforts towards decarbonizing value chains and pursuing more sustainable trade will require transparent and comparable standards and methodologies for measurement and traceability of carbon, as well as support to vulnerable players to prevent trade frictions and fragmentation, Deputy Director-General Jean-Marie Paugam said on 5 July. Speaking at the event “Facilitating sustainable and inclusive trade […]
- WTO Hosts 20th Edition of John H. Jackson Moot Court CompetitionThe WTO co-hosted the final round of the 20th anniversary edition of the John H. Jackson Moot Court Competition on WTO Law, which took place between 28 June and 2 July. The University of Zurich emerged as the winner of the competition, while Belgium’s Katholieke Universiteit Leuven was the runner-up.
- New joint publication highlights benefits of paperless tradeA new joint publication draws attention to the technical and legal tools that may be used by governments to transition to cross-border paperless trade and to improve the efficiency of export/import procedures. The “Cross-border Paperless Trade Toolkit”, published by the WTO, in collaboration with the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the […]
- Members welcome MC12 commitment to address dispute settlementAt a meeting of the Dispute Settlement Body (DSB) on 30 June, WTO members took the floor to welcome the commitment made at the WTO’s 12th Ministerial Conference (MC12) to engage in discussions aimed at securing a fully functioning dispute settlement system by 2024.
- Trade thoughts, from Geneva, by DDG Anabel GonzálezA new formula to facilitate negotiated outcomes at the WTO
- Members mark 5th anniversary of Trade Facilitation Agreement, share experiences on impactWTO Members marked the 5th anniversary of the entry into force of the Trade Facilitation Agreement (TFA), with a commemorative workshop on 29 June.
- DDG Paugam cites need for closer WCO-WTO cooperation to facilitate green transformationSpeaking at the World Customs Organization’s “Green Customs Global Conference” on 28 June, WTO Deputy Director-General Jean-Marie Paugam called for closer cooperation between the WCO and the WTO in order to support the transition to a green economy.
- Costa Rica National University launches activities under WTO Chairs ProgrammeA high-level event on 28 June formally launched the activities of the Universidad Nacional de Costa Rica under the WTO Chairs Programme (WCP). Professor Rosmery Hernández and her team of experts in international relations, business and trade were chosen to take part in the WCP after a competitive process involving 126 applications from academic institutions […]
- Fisheries subsidies deal will contribute to sustainable blue economy: DG Okonjo-IwealaThe recent agreement by WTO members to eliminate the most harmful fisheries subsidies will contribute to the development of a “blue” maritime economy, making the world’s oceans healthier and potentially freeing up billions of dollars for financing sustainable activities, WTO Director-General Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala said on 28 June. In a keynote address to the Sustainable Blue […]
- EIF partnership helping LDCs enhance trade capacities, Annual Report revealsThe 2021 Annual Report of the Enhanced Integrated Framework (EIF), released on 28 June, highlights how the EIF partnership between least-developed countries (LDCs), partner agencies and donors is helping beneficiary countries use trade to enhance their development prospects. The report presents more than 100 projects, pursued in 2021, where the EIF is helping LDCs improve […]
- Mistakes To Avoid For Successful Forex Trading In 2022No one can deny that Forex trading requires experience and needs to learn from many mistakes and losses.… The post Mistakes To Avoid For Successful Forex Trading In 2022 appeared first on Open Europe.
- How Is Forex Taxed? All You Need To KnowForex trading is considered short-term trading because most positions are held for less than a year. In the… The post How Is Forex Taxed? All You Need To Know appeared first on Open Europe.
- Swap-free Account – All You Need to Know AboutHave you heard the term swap-free in the forex world a lot but don’t know its meaning? Or… The post Swap-free Account – All You Need to Know About appeared first on Open Europe.
- Is Forex Trading Worth It In 2022Is it worthwhile to trade forex in 2022 to profit? What are the benefits and drawbacks of FX… The post Is Forex Trading Worth It In 2022 appeared first on Open Europe.
- Hurdles You May Face In Forex TradingNo task is easy in this world. Even eating would be a very complicated process if this weren’t… The post Hurdles You May Face In Forex Trading appeared first on Open Europe.
- Best Tools For Forex Traders To Use In 2022As a forex trader, you know that finding the right tools and resources is essential to your success.… The post Best Tools For Forex Traders To Use In 2022 appeared first on Open Europe.
- The 10 Best Websites To Learn Forex Trading In 2022The forex market is highly volatile. Trading in the forex market needs a lot of skills and knowledge.… The post The 10 Best Websites To Learn Forex Trading In 2022 appeared first on Open Europe.
- Best Accounts Types For Forex Trading – Accounts DetailedThe Forex exchange market is the largest and most liquid market globally, where traders purchase and sell currencies… The post Best Accounts Types For Forex Trading – Accounts Detailed appeared first on Open Europe.
- How To Manage A Forex Account? Guide For BeginnersSo you don’t have time to trade and want to learn how to manage a forex account? If… The post How To Manage A Forex Account? Guide For Beginners appeared first on Open Europe.
- Best Currency Pairs You Can TradeIn Right NowAre you finding it challenging to pick the currency pair for forex trading? We can understand your confusion… The post Best Currency Pairs You Can TradeIn Right Now appeared first on Open Europe.